Hello from ChiTown

Welcome to the Club. Say "Hi!"
DarkCrow

Thu May 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi my name is Sean and I'm a kickstarteraholic. I'm brand new here in BackersClub. I don't have 50 backs on my belt yet but I'm getting there fast. I love looking and backing all these great ideas and I wish I would of found this sooner. I have ideas galore just swimming around in my head and kickstarter gives me a flicker of hope to making them all become a reality. I've backed mostly board games and I started a monthly game night at my house to try the brand new, never played before games that just got shipped to me. So far I just had one game night so far and it turned out fantastic. Thanks for taking me in. You guys are great!!

Sean
IsrealNahsohn

Thu May 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Welcome.

B I G warning.....be careful, we get hooked up a lot here by creators which makes you back more projects. See you around the forum.

Isreal
50jerice

Fri May 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Welcome!
Hope to see you around the neighborhood.
numbat1

Sat May 30, 2015 5:56 am

Welcome Sean,
It sure is addictive backing and following projects. I like feeling involved now I have enough confidence to offer advice and answer questions.

The hard part is tracking my costs and staying in budget.

I look forward to reading your comments in our forums and ask that you share any great projects you find.

Katrina