Hello from China and California!

Welcome to the Club. Say "Hi!"
IonPanda

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Hey Backer club dudes and dudettes!

I just wanted to thank you guys and gals for allowing me to become a part of Backer Club! Its really exciting to be able to see different ideas and projects as well as be a part of a group of fellow kickstarter style supporters!

I've lived in California all of my life, and recently moved to China (about a year ago) to search for dreams and stars. I'm a particular person who likes to experience new things, and moving to China has been that big new thing for exploration of my own personality, and finding new ways to grow whether it be new projects, or just bumbling around with new friends with a nice cold one.

I've backed over 40 projects slowly inching closer and closer to 50 projects (hoping to join backerclub as a member and not just a project creator), and through all my backing, i realized that i tend to back indie games such as Mighty No 9 (about 60% of my backs have gone to indie games while the other 40% goes to technology and other random design projects).

I hope to see the life of a final oculus rift version in the next couple of years, and lots of people playing around with augmented reality.

Once again, I am really glad to be a part of this group!

Cheers,
Chris
numbat1

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Wow Chris!
I am impressed. I remember what a huge leap it was for me when I moved from Australia to the USA by myself. USA to China is an even bigger leap.

I look forward to seeing you post through out the forums.
IonPanda

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:05 am

@numbat1 - Thanks, i have yet to move to another country again :) When i finish here, next stop Europe!