Hello from Ottawa, Canada fellow Backers! :-)

Welcome to the Club. Say "Hi!"
AGuyNamedJ

Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:34 am

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

Hi there! I'm J :geek:
I'm excited to join BC and look forward to meeting others in the backer community, as I work toward growing my knowledge and understanding of crowdfunding via my participation therein (including this super cool community). I've only formerly started Backing projects since Nov. 2015, however have quickly built a passion for it as not only a new hobby - but a lifestyle :D

Please feel free to contact me anytime for anything, as I'm happy to share my experiences (good and bad) with anyone, and welcome any questions and/or comments you may have :) I've been online since 1997 and am a full-time infopreneur (among many things) who works from home principally as an independent Web Designer/Internet Marketer/App Designer/eCommerce Consultant/Graphics Designer/Business Planner and general all around businessman. If interested in similar things: Let's chat!

Until such a time - Take Care & All the Best!
Imran

Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:00 am

Hey J,

Welcome to the community, its great to have you here.

I think one day I might just take you up on your offer and contact you.

Have a great day.

Imran J
elrapierwit

Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:28 pm

Welcome J!
I both share and admire your enthusiasm for the crowdfunding lifestyle.
Please take a look at my Kick profile (Backer Club friends) and feel free to contact me to talk shop or whatever. https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/elrapierwit
Again, Welcome J and new members to the community.
Elliott
Another Man's Gun

Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:31 am

Hey welcome! If you have a chance please check out our campaign :)

Best!