New in the club

Welcome to the Club. Say "Hi!"
AndrewPawley

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi there!
I'm new to the club this week! I'm a creator and have a project running at the moment, although I won't plug it here!
My name is Andrew Pawley and I live on the south coast of England!
I've backed 79 projects on Kickstarter so far, pretty much all comics! Looking through these threads I see plenty of old faces and a few backers I recognise! So hi!
Kickstarter is a really important factor in my life as a creative individual as it has allowed me to follow and fulfil my aspirations! Without it I certainly couldn't have had the small success I've so far had and that has allowed me the space and security to develop as a story teller and an artist!
Another great factor about all this crowdfunding is that I get to experience it from the consumer point of view. I have found so many great titles via Kickstarter and I would say I now by 80% if not more of my comics via the platform!
What am I backing at the moment? If I had to promote one other project at the moment it would be this one:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/li ... nthology-1
It's great comic anthology that is also providing 'How To Draw Comic' kits for poorly kids in hospital! Gotta be a winner right? It only has 8 days left!
Thanks for your time!
Shine On!
Andrew :D