Travel Tripod by Peak Design

Anything related to Kickstarter
TEO SENG KEE

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:19 am

I facing problem for this project during cancel my pledge, I try to do it but it not allow, ever to change the pledge and update the payment method also not allow, I try other PC by different browser or by mobile phone different OS, still not working, I don't know what the problem. But I try to cancel other project, it no problem at all. Can somebody advise how to do. Thanks.
StevenBackerClub

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:49 am

TEO SENG KEE wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:19 am
I facing problem for this project during cancel my pledge, I try to do it but it not allow, ever to change the pledge and update the payment method also not allow, I try other PC by different browser or by mobile phone different OS, still not working, I don't know what the problem. But I try to cancel other project, it no problem at all. Can somebody advise how to do. Thanks.
Hi Teo,

That's odd.

If you visit the Travel Tripod project on Kickstarter, do you see a "Manage your pledge" button?

Click here to go to the Travel Tripod project page on KS
Steven F.
Team BackerClub
TEO SENG KEE

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:00 pm

Still can't do any amendment, now including this project (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ai ... wards_page) also same problem.
StevenBackerClub

Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:36 pm

TEO SENG KEE wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:00 pm
Still can't do any amendment, now including this project (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ai ... wards_page) also same problem.
I think your best option at this point is to contact Kickstarter support for assistance.
Steven F.
Team BackerClub
TEO SENG KEE

Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:20 pm

I notice that when the project more than 3 thousand baker, I can't cancel or amend the pledge, who else same condition?