❓❔How satisfied are you with Kickstarter❓❔

Anything related to Kickstarter
Argos

Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:18 pm

I think it is fair to say that we all have had bad experiences with crowdfunding either as project creators or as backers. On one side, we have project creators that have to deal with unreasonable backers and platforms that don`t provide the services they need to fund their projects. On the other side, some creators have disappeared with our money. Some have delivered sub-par products, but there are also amazing project creators out there that have given us more than they promised or, at the very least, refunded us if the project went astray, etc.

Thus I am surveying Kickstarter project creators on how satisfied they are with the platform, and I would love to invite you to take part in my study.

Even though I already have 285 submitted questionnaires, there is no way I can finish my research paper without your participation, because I don`t see how my research could be all-encompassing without discovering the opinions of super-backers and project creators.

You will be able to see all the survey results (summaries, graphs, aggregates, etc.) right after you submit your answers. If you so desire, then I will gladly credit you in my research paper with a special thank you. There will be a question about that in the survey. You won't have to contact me about that separately.

Please, follow this link to start taking the survey - https://forms.gle/FzpWHkginCrAPagt5 .

At the very least, could I ask you to share this link with those that you believe might be interested in taking the survey? Or maybe you could share those contacts with me so that you don't have to contact them?

Here is some more information about the survey:
1. The survey has 12 questions. I gave the survey to some blind-testers, and the longest it took to finish it, was 19 minutes max (and 32 seconds). Of course, your mileage might wary.
2. The survey is anonymous. I will not ask you to provide any sensitive information. I won`t even ask for your e-mail.
3. The survey is open for a limited time until I can get 345 respondents. 345 is the minimum amount of respondents that I need for the study.

I intentionally avoided talking about my research in detail because I didn`t want you to sit there and read a whole manuscript. Yet, if you have any questions about my motivations or anything else surrounding my research paper, then I will gladly answer all of your questions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post,
Have a nice day! 😊🎉