What would make you pledge or not pledge?

Anything related to Kickstarter
OBJ

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:57 pm

Hi guys,

Hope you are all doing great!

I am new in this club and in the crowdfunding world, and me and my team just launched our very first Kickstarter project 55 days ago that now has only 5 days left. So as we are already planning more Kickstarter projects in the future (one of them is a cooler version of this project, as an awesome action-/superhero-figure that is more focused on gamers and grown-ups), we would really like to learn all that we can from what we did wrong and what we did good :) Especially what we did wrong.

Therefore we would sooo much appriciate if some of you awesome experienced Backerclub members would give us some general constructive feedback, on what things about our project that would make you back it or not back it?

Maybe this project in particular is not for you, but we would still love to hear from you, if you were a potential backer, what would make you pledge it, and what would make you not pledge it?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hu ... ety-bubble

We truly appriciate all the help and good advice we can get, so we can make some even more awesome projects in the future. If you give us some feedback then feel free to let me know if I/we can do something to return the favour.

I look forward to becoming part of the Backerclub community!

Best regards,
Ole Busborg Jensen
Inventor of HugPhones and NASA Perseverance Science Team Collaborator
[email protected]

It is me on the picture, by the way ;)
Ole-new2.png