Would love feedback on my Project!

Anything related to Kickstarter
CopyRight Designs

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:57 am

Hello,

My name is Chris, founder of CopyRight Designs. I recently launched a campaign for my sleeve clips. So far I have gained little traction and at this rate it does not look like I will reach my goal. However I am not giving up. I know there are many people who value my sleeve clips judging by feedback I have received on Instagram and fashion bloggers. I have had a few people say my prices are too high. Some backers have made pledges and then withdrew them. Is this normal? I just wanted to get some opinions on what you thought about my campaign and how I can improve.

Here is the link: http://kck.st/1MJJPzC

Thank you for your input.
All the best,
Chris
togepreee

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:37 pm

If you ask me, the price is quite high. I wouldn't be willing to pay more than 20 dollars for something like this.
mdtommyd

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:37 pm

You're accessorizing / making a fashion statement yet the designs are very minimalist. They're nice, but I suspect fashionistas would like more design options like patterns, engraving, jewel encrusted, etc.

I also agree with the previous price statement. High price and being asked to be on the vanguard of fashion may be too much for the average backer.
--- Tom