The American Artisan Series by Vortic Watches

Anything related to Kickstarter
RTCuster

Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Hello! I'm new here but am 20 days into my Kickstarter Campaign. We've recently added an option, and although I can't change the wording of it now, we'll be adding special options for Backer Club members.

Instead of typing my life story here, and having you read the same thing twice, just check out the campaign!
Here is the link to our Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vo ... es-made-in

The $20 backing option "The America Makes Bracelet" will have special options for BackerClub members. You'll be able to select any color of leather you want. We'll find it and custom make your bracelet in time for Valentines Day. (other backers will only have 1 leather color option).

The watch options, "The Chicago" "The Boston" and "The Lancaster" all come with 316 Stainless Steel 3D printed cases. Backer Club members will have the option of an Inconel case which is a $200 additional value ($150 additional cost for us). 3D printed Inconel is stronger and 3D printed 316SS and will outlast your grandchildren with its longevity.

Thanks for your time!
markalanbaker

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:29 am

I'm curious if anyone in the community has any suggestions for RTCuster on where to connect with those who might be interested in this project. Where do those who look for unique, high quality watches hang out online?

American Artisan Series has done great (over 300% funded) on their project and just has 5 days left, so any suggestions would be great!

RTCuster, I've got some reporter ideas of those who cover watches that I'll send your way offline.

Mark - Co-Founder
BackerClub.co