Easy Pocket Pal The First Two Piece Magnetic Wallet/Pouch

Anything related to Kickstarter
racgarcia

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:19 am

Hello BackerClub,

This is my first post here. I am currently running a campaign for a new product called Easy Pocket Pal. It is a patent pending two piece magnetic wallet/pouch that can be worn anywhere on your clothing. Since this is the first product to market with a removable frame I am struggling with educating people about the product. When they see it they instantly assume it is just like the Running Buddy or RooSport which it is not. My campaign is struggling and this is my second launch. I am seeing high bounce rates in the 87% range. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and I am a new creator. Any advice on what I could do better? Is it the product, price point, my campaign page, video, etc? Or is it perhaps just timing? Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Http://bit.ly/EPPFT

Thank You,
Rachael
mdtommyd

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:37 am

2 other competitors in the market, yet I see nothing about why yours is better (presume it's the detachable frame).

I think you need to make a stronger case for that - that because of the 2 piece design, you can position anywhere that you like and that this is the thing you need.

A bigger problem is your price - an XL Running Buddy (roughly equal to your large) is cheaper on Amazon than your Early Bird price. You fare a little better with size/price on the Roo Sport.

You need to make the case that yours is better and worth waiting for. As I see it, differences not well explained, and you can get something fairly similar right now without waiting.

I liked the videos showing how well it held up in use situations, (bike, dunking) but they're buried in the prototype section. Move them out where they can be seen easier.
--- Tom
racgarcia

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:06 am

Thank you Tom. All excellent points. I sent out a survey a few days ago and received the same feedback. I setup new reward tiers at a much lower price. I'm still working on trying to find the right way to explain the difference. One of the surveys that came back mentioned that it was an Arm Band, Thigh Band, Waist Pouch but without the Band. Which I really like. I am so glad that I have the support of so many wonderful intelligent bright people. Thank you! bit.ly/EPPFT