GoGo Starters Scam Alert

Anything related to Kickstarter
PanahLondon

Tue May 30, 2017 12:48 am

This is to alert this community about GoGoStarters. We found out about them through Quora . Everything on their website looked pretty professional and nice about a crowd funding marketing agency. Bought an email marketing plan which had Money back guarantee and decent turnaround or conversions assurance.
First of all the list was mentioned as double opt –in i.e users had given permission to be sent crowd funding related marketing mails. To our surprise 60% of the mails bounced backed i.e were random very old fake created mails. The remaining mails has 1% open rate despite 70% delivery rate.
As we were unsatisfied by the service and felt duped we thought to ask for refund as the service was as good as junk. We would really never care to ask for a $50 refund but this was pure junk and scam at its best. Upon requesting we got a one liner reply “ sorry no refunds” . At this moment we realized we were dealing with a very unprofessional company selling dodgy marketing services behind their fancy website.
We went on filing a paypal claim which GoGO Starters agreed to refund partial amount after deducting 30% ( citing the taxes and processing fees). Can you please explain me which country in the world has 3o% sales tax on digital services. When one initiates a paypal refund all the fees are refunded too. We some how agreed but never got a refund so we took this case further with paypal. Paypal ended up favouring GoGo Starters mentioning that the service delivered was correct!
Paypal did not investigate the legitimate claims behind the scammers but made a judgment based on whether the product was delivered or not despite the fact that they had money back guarantee. Its like a customer ordered a mobile phone but got delivered a plastic 3D printed phone. Paypal favors the seller because the package was delivered and ignores the buyers claim that the product is junk and not as described!
What we lost was mere my lunch money but what really disappointed us is that companies like GoGo Starters owned by Aqeel MIqdadi and Mike get away with this much lies and fraudulent activity.
The best way we could have done this is post in such communities to avoid any future disappointment