COMHEAR YARRA 3DX - NEWS & BACKGROUNDS

Anything related to Kickstarter
Yarra

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:44 am

Edwin wrote:Just to be sure, you mean this one right?
Yes, I think that these companies need to be notified of how they were used as a advertising source, without any intention of actually making the speaker to the public.
Edwin

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:53 am

Yes, they will be.
MagnusGallant001

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:17 am

Hi,

Indiegogo backer here. Just in case people haven’t been following Mark Waldrep’s comments on his blog on his “Dr. Aix” website, it’s worth keeping an eye on. Some of his comments there in response to frustrated backers are illuminating (or at least they were to me) as they were even more candid and elaborative than those I have seen from his KS backer comments section posts.

This is the blog main page:
http://www.realhd-audio.com/?cat=45

And this is the most recent entry with the juicy stuff. Scroll down to the comments section and look at those from ‘admin’ (I tried screencapping, highlighting and uploading as attachments from my tablet but it wouldn’t accept the file sizes, sadly):

http://www.realhd-audio.com/?p=6311

Regards,

K
Edwin

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:18 am

request to

@jbr
@Trogdor
@LeathaFace / Amor Y Freeman

Could you please remove your post(s) of December 11th and December 12th ? Or move it in a new reply? Asking because your comments (and mine from that date) are in between the main comments (bolded headers). If the comments are removed you'll see everyone is able to see the contents at a glance, followed by comments/posts as of page #2

Thank you for your cooperation!
mwaldrep

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:38 am

Edwin...this Mark Waldrep.
Edwin

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:34 am

mwaldrep wrote:Edwin...this Mark Waldrep.
Hello Mark,

The crowdfunding community is honoured to have you on this board!

As you may have noticed we're determined to get all the information we have at hand right here in one place. The main sections are still 'under construction' but will soon be a very good source for everyone involved to take the step necessary to take appropriate actions.

We are all well aware of the position you currently find yourself, being bound to the NDA and not having been paid the money you're entitled to, and we respect that.

Your contribution to this thread would be highly appreciated though!

Thanks again, speak soon

Kind regards,

Edwin
markmccahill

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:04 pm

I wanted to see how many people at Kickstarter have posted

@Comhear - Pursuant to Kickstarter Terms of Use I invoke my
rights to demand a full refund for my pledge amount

in the comments section, so I went through the comments
and found all of the entries that demand a refund. After removing a couple
duplicates (entries with the same backer #) there are 130 unique people.
Edwin

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Thanks @markmccahill! You wouldn't happen to have them listed by @nickname and backer#number would you?
It would be great to have them in order to list them in the overview. When asked for or in the event refunds will be made (huh?) that would be convenient. Now they're all over the KS thread
Trogdor

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Edwin wrote:request to

@jbr
@Trogdor
@LeathaFace / Amor Y Freeman

Could you please remove your post(s) of December 11th and December 12th ? Or move it in a new reply? Asking because your comments (and mine from that date) are in between the main comments (bolded headers). If the comments are removed you'll see everyone is able to see the contents at a glance, followed by comments/posts as of page #2

Thank you for your cooperation!
Removing posts appears time limited as the option no longer appears. I've deleted my content and asked the administrator to delete my posts. I will reply minimally going forward :)
markmccahill

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:28 pm

Edwin wrote:Thanks @markmccahill! You wouldn't happen to have them listed by @nickname and backer#number would you?
It would be great to have them in order to list them in the overview. When asked for or in the event refunds will be made (huh?) that would be convenient. Now they're all over the KS thread
I have them in a spreadsheet so they are easy to sort by name or backer number.
There are two more people who are demanding refunds since I last checked so
the count is now 132.