Click here to see the Kickstarter Preview Campaign Page (tip: open in a new tab)
Ethan and Mike have been our main points of contact at United by Blue, and they have expressed an interest in gathering valuable feedback from the BackerClub community prior to their launch on March 4th, 2019.
They are looking to giveaway (5) pairs of Chukka shoes to members that leave the most valuable feedback! Each winning member will receive (1) pair of shoes in their size/color preference. This is a $100+ value!
UPDATE MARCH 1ST: We've secured not (5), but (10) pairs for the feedback giveaway!
All you have to do is take a look at the campaign page (see link above or click here) and write a reply here on the Forums stating what you think along with any suggestions. The more helpful you are, the more likely it'll be that you're chosen for the giveaway pairs!
You can also select the poll entries above to provide some quick feedback (don't expect to win the giveaway if this is all you do...).
The giveaway pairs will be provided at the same time as normal delivery from the crowdfunding campaign.
Here are some ideas for specific areas to provide feedback:
- Your initial impressions of the campaign page. Does it motivate you to continue reading after looking at it for 15 seconds?
- Media review - do you like the photos and video (going onto the Kickstarter page soon)? Does it convey the shoes and their unique value proposition well?
- Typos, grammatical mistakes, or other wording errors.
- How would you define the target customer? Are there multiple segments to consider?
- What content should be added to the campaign page? What could potentially be removed without losing effect?
- General suggestions to improve the chance of success for the creators.
This is an awesome Kickstarter campaign and a great opportunity to get involved (plus get paid if you put in some effort!)
Thanks for your help, backers - let's get this discussion going!
P.S. We recognize this is the first time doing something like this on the Club (at least in a very long time), so if you have any suggestions to make this a better experience for members, feel free to share your thoughts.