Exclusive "Ask Me Anything" Interview with Ethan at United By Blue

In depth articles on specific projects, detailed feedback from backers, interviews and "ask me anything" sessions with creators, and product reviews.
StevenBackerClub

Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Hey BackerClub community!

Ethan, a PR associate at United by Blue, has agreed to do an exclusive "Ask Me Anything" session with BackerClub on March 25th, 2019 before the campaign ends on Kickstarter.

The plan is to ask him a series of questions that he will then respond to on this forum thread.

The BackerClub staff has a few question ideas in mind, but we'd like additional ideas from you! Be a part of the interview by writing any questions you'd like to ask Ethan right here on this thread before March 25th. We'll then relay those to Ethan for him to answer.

Click here to check out the Kickstarter campaign.

Steven F.
Team BackerClub
nfo

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:30 pm

For well established companies who can presumably bring a product to market without kickstarting it, what are the main reasons for crowdfunding it? Is there just no better way to gauge demand for a very new product, or does the campaign substantially boost demand (vs. putting the fees and other campaign costs into an alternative campaign).
StevenBackerClub

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:09 pm

nfo wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:30 pm
For well established companies who can presumably bring a product to market without kickstarting it, what are the main reasons for crowdfunding it? Is there just no better way to gauge demand for a very new product, or does the campaign substantially boost demand (vs. putting the fees and other campaign costs into an alternative campaign).
Hey nfo,

Given the timing and the (unfortunate) lack of response here, we obviously decided to forgo this AMA session with Ethan. Hopefully we can gather a few more questions for the next creator that offers this!

On a side note, I appreciate your question and it's one I ask myself quite a bit when reviewing certain campaigns. ;)
Steven F.
Team BackerClub
danbyrne

Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:51 pm

Any news about the campaign this year.
briona

Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:15 pm

Players from all over the world are attempting to score points by breaking your shell shockers with powerful weapons. You must avoid their attacks and cause them to explode in a burst of egg white. You'll need to use your mouse to show off your superior aim. If you want to stay alive, you'll need lightning-quick reflexes.
kanebend

Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:50 am

Players from all around the world are trying to smash your shell shockers with strong weaponry in order to win points. You must evade their strikes and make them explode in an egg white burst. To demonstrate your exceptional aim, you'll need to utilize your mouse. You'll need lightning-quick reflexes if you want to stay alive.