BackerClub Reward

Anything related to BackerClub.
k3brazzell

Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi,

I tried to look around, but didn't see an answer, sorry if this has been asked before, but how do the various projects we back know to give us the BackerClub reward that is being offered? Do we need to do something special for that?

Thanks,

Kelly
Rhonda T

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:22 am

In the BackerClub section of the forum, there is a discussion that is titled similarily to this one: "BackerClub Rewards". It is currently listed third on the second page of topics in that discussion section. The sixth comment in the conversation is from one of the Admins and BackerClub creators, Mark, where he states:
markalanbaker wrote:Sorry for jumping in very late on this conversation...I missed this one. :)

Travis & Tasha: the project creators have a dashboard that shows them which BackerClub members have supported their project. So, there shouldn't be any issues with a creator not being aware that you are a BC member if you have supported their project.

As far as what rewards to offer. I think the most exciting ones are unique to BC members only...a special color or engraving option that can't be gotten elsewhere. Free upgrades are nice to (ie: pledge $30 and get upgraded to the $40 level automatically). I'd love to hear what others feel are the best ideas for rewards.

As the club continues to grow I expect the rewards to only get better and better. As it becomes more and more desirable for project creators to want to be featured on BackerClub, I think the rewards creators are willing to offer for the opportunity to get in front of the BC crowd will increase.
k3brazzell

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks for the response Rhonda!