Early Bird counted in "all tiers"?

Anything related to BackerClub.
techani

Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Hi,
If a project offers for Backerclub a discount on all tiers, and asks us to pledge on the $1 tier, does this include the early bird?
e.g. (assuming free shipping)
Offer: "Backerclub members get 10% off on all reward tiers. Select $1 option to pledge."
Tier 1: $5
Tier 2: Early bird: $100. All gone!
Tier 3: Regular $110.

Is it correct to:
A: Choose tier 1, and pledge $90 ?
B: Ask the creator each time, which is slow and the project could reach the deadline soon.
C: Choose tier 2. If so, then what if early bird is not full, Backclub becomes useless?
Imran

Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:55 am

In the case of a discount, Project Creators either ask to subtract the amount from your pledge or offer a refund after the campaign. In the case of the former where you subtract the discount, they usually say to select the lowest pledge level and put in the total for the desired pledge minus the discount plus shipping.

If they haven't specified what to do, its best to contact them to clarify because often times even the creators are new to the whole crowdfunding thing and you don't want any problems at a later date.

Many times when I have a question I leave it in the BackerClub comments section. If they don't reply I then contact them through KS or IGG.

Always communicate with them via messages and never through comments regarding anything related to BackerClub