Instructions Not Clear

Anything related to BackerClub.
AlekosCY

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:40 am

Hi all,

This is the first time i am using BackerClub and it is for the project "http://backerclub.co/project.php?id=4297"

I am a bit lost.

Its mentioned: "BackerClub members receive a 20% discount on any pledge! To pledge, claim the $1 reward and pledge the correct amount for the reward you want less 20%. Please add $10 for 1pc shipping and $15 for 2pcs shipping worldwide."

If i do this my shipping address is not shown anywhere since i am pledging for a "Thank You" $1.

In addition if i pledge for $1 there is nowhere to change the amount according to the actual correct amount that must be paid. Payment is made on the $1 directly.

Can you help. What is the proof that I am pledging on a real item and not a thank you. Delivery Address details? Actually be able to pay the correct amount.

Maybe the questions are stupid but I still need help understanding and performing the task.

Regards
Alex
Faz

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi Alex and welcome to BackClub! :)

Its not you, its me, or rather them! :P
Seriously though, I had this issue too and raised this as a comment.
It looks like this was just fixed as there is now a special link which will redirect you to the Indiegogo campaign page where the "Special Perk" for BackerClub members will then become visible. I've now pledged successfully too, including confirmation of address to be sent.

Also you should get an email from BackerClub within a few hours or so to confirm the pledge amount. This is something relatively new and helps further minimize any possible issues.

Cheers,

Faz