Backer Reward Given as Stretch Goal

Anything related to BackerClub.
Nikishie

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:04 pm

I thought the BackerClub rewards/perks were something not offered to everyone else by the campaign creators when they joined the BackerClub ? I have been in a couple of campaigns now that offer the same reward/perk as a stretch goal as was offered to us. What is going to be so special about our reward/perk once the campaign reaches the stretch goal and everyone gets the same thing as the BackerClub members were offered ? Is this something admin should be clarifying with the creators or is it ok ?
Puertoricho

Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:30 am

I have backed lots of Campaigns myself and haven't encountered this yet, but if that is the case on some Campaigns then it would be cool for BC and the Campaign Creator to have a plan for situations like that where we get the BC reward if the stretch goal is NOT met and then BC & Creator have a secondary reward setup for when stretch goals ARE met. Only seems fair. Because I literally check BC first and foremost specifically because of the BC rewards, so I feel its only fair that if the creator is offering the BC rewards as a stretch goal to everyone & anyone, that us BC members should get something a little extra.