Better Late than Never! - BackerClub Forums Redesign

Anything related to BackerClub.
Agentdave7

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:01 am

I think the redesign was long overdue.

The contests need to be redesigned too. I "won" a few months/years ago and emailed the project creator and received/heard nothing back from them.
I'm not extremely disappointed because I didn't choose the prize, however, the experience showed that contests are a bit broken.

It will be nice if the BackerClub team is more active, as stated in the announcement email.
I've felt that they've been hiding in the shadows, with the occasional email being sent to advertise new sites (such as Backer X).

There are far too many BackerClub run websites, and it'd be nice if they could all be "under the same roof".
I find it very confusing that they're all separate of each other.
Crowdfunding Enthusiast - Helping dreams come true; hoping that one day mine will too.

🌐 Kickstarter Profile
🌐 Indiegogo Profile

StevenBackerClub

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:11 am

Agentdave7 wrote:
I think the redesign was long overdue.

The contests need to be redesigned too. I "won" a few months/years ago and emailed the project creator and received/heard nothing back from them.
I'm not extremely disappointed because I didn't choose the prize, however, the experience showed that contests are a bit broken.

It will be nice if the BackerClub team is more active, as stated in the announcement email.
I've felt that they've been hiding in the shadows, with the occasional email being sent to advertise new sites (such as Backer X).

There are far too many BackerClub run websites, and it'd be nice if they could all be "under the same roof".
I find it very confusing that they're all separate of each other.
Yes yes yes - we need to figure out how to get a "Like" system onto these forums now.

You hit on many important topics that we hope to address. I don't want to divulge information just yet, but I assure you, things will be much improved moving forward. More info to come shortly (hopefully the next 2-3 weeks).
Steven F.
Team BackerClub
cheemeng

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:52 pm

Agentdave7 wrote:
More info to come shortly (hopefully the next 2-3 weeks).
2-3 weeks is over, hehe :-)
StevenBackerClub

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:46 am

cheemeng wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:52 pm
Agentdave7 wrote:
More info to come shortly (hopefully the next 2-3 weeks).
2-3 weeks is over, hehe :-)
Right you are, Cheemeng!

We currently have a project in the development queue that takes priority, and as it always seems to go, it's taken 3x longer than we hoped haha.

If anyone sees this post and has experience developing phpBB forums, please let me know - you're likely hired! :D
Steven F.
Team BackerClub