Project submitted and paid, now what?

Anything related to BackerClub.
gabbariele

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:04 am

Hello guys, I have submitted and paid for my Kickstarter project yesterday, when I'll see it on BackerClub?
Thanks

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/we ... =backerkit
gabbariele

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:41 am

Anyone there? I didn't even receive a confirmation email, aside the Paypal one.
StevenBackerClub

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:07 am

gabbariele wrote:
Good morning Gabriele,

A BackerClub Team member will be with you shortly via email. All of our project submissions go through an application and approval process. If we have any questions throughout our process, we'll ask you via email.

If you're project is accepted, great! If not, you will receive a full refund.

P.S. Most of our team is located on the east coast of the US, and our day starts at 9AM ET. :D
Steven F.
Team BackerClub
gabbariele

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 am

StevenBackerClub wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:07 am
gabbariele wrote:
Good morning Gabriele,

A BackerClub Team member will be with you shortly via email. All of our project submissions go through an application and approval process. If we have any questions throughout our process, we'll ask you via email.

If you're project is accepted, great! If not, you will receive a full refund.

P.S. Most of our team is located on the east coast of the US, and our day starts at 9AM ET. :D
ok thanks!
StevenBackerClub

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:48 am

Hey Gabriele,

We also just realized our team here had an "application assignment snafoo" - aka, one team member thought the other team member was handling your submission, while the other team member thought the opposite. Our apologies. I see you submitted your campaign to us early yesterday, and we usually respond same day as long as it came in between 9-5PM ET. Thus, we dropped the ball, but you're at the top of our priority list this morning now.

We do have a few things to discuss with you for your particular campaign, so please be on the lookout for an email from Matt with BackerClub.
Steven F.
Team BackerClub
gabbariele

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:17 am

StevenBackerClub wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:48 am
Hey Gabriele,

We also just realized our team here had an "application assignment snafoo" - aka, one team member thought the other team member was handling your submission, while the other team member thought the opposite. Our apologies. I see you submitted your campaign to us early yesterday, and we usually respond same day as long as it came in between 9-5PM ET. Thus, we dropped the ball, but you're at the top of our priority list this morning now.

We do have a few things to discuss with you for your particular campaign, so please be on the lookout for an email from Matt with BackerClub.
Thanks