River Chess is a hybrid game, combining two historical evolution branches of chess, the Western and the Chinese.
The First Prototype
The Final Design
Tournament sized, foldable board with 2 inch / 5 cm squares.
Three bridges for each player and two boats that both players can use. Plus the ordinary chess pieces, of course.
Playing Chess with a Clock, will make you a better player!
LEAP - Digital Chess Clock
- QUICK START and SET UP CONTROLS:
- Easy to operate. Only 3 Buttons to Control, Programme & Save.
- Lightweight and Portable, the LEAP Portable Chess Timer is Fit for the Tournament Room, as well as for Your Leisure playing.
- Large LCD display
- BATTERY: this Chess Clock requires only one AA battery.
- MULTIPLE USE - Chess isn't the only game that needs a timer. It can be used for Scrabble, Checkers, Backgammon, Go, Shogi, Xaingqi, etc.
- Positive timing function
- Single segment countdown
- Bonus overtime function
- Delay function
- Modify the time function in the game
- Set different time for each player
Wingspeed logistic team